CALL FOR PAPERS
Those who intend to present a lecture/poster should submit an abstract. The original and innovative contributions will be accepted. All papers, oral and poster, will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept or reject the papers and to assign them to either oral or poster presentation.
The authors will be informed if their contribution has been accepted.
All abstracts will be available on memory stick and a free copy will be distributed to all registered participants.
Abstracts are required for all Conference contributions.
Authors should submit a one-page abstract, camera - ready, neatly typed on an A4 white paper, line-spaced 1.5.
Please send the abstract and the registration form as attached documents by e-mail:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach the abstract to the e-mail message; do not include the abstract in the main text of your message.
Authors are requested to observe the following criteria:
- Margins of 2.5 cm should be left on all sides of the paper.
- Preferred font should be Times New Roman.
- Title should be written in bold capital letters, 12 pts.
- Names of all authors should be in bold, 12 pts. Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Author's affiliation and the full address should be given in italics, 12 pts.
- The rest of the abstract should be in 12 pts.
- Formulae, graphics and drawings should be written on the same page.
- References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed at the end of the text, in 10 pts, using standard CASSI terminology followed by year, volume, page.